Accepted Insurance List
- Medicare (Part B)
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicaid of Colorado (age restrictions may apply)
- United Health Care/Pacificare/AARP
- Secure Horizons
- Secure Horizons Direct
- Pacificare Commercial HMO
- AARP Medicare Complete
- GEHA/United HealthCare
- Secure Horizons PHP - Primary Physician Partners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Out of State Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Colorado
- Blue Cross Federal
- Colorado HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Fee-for-Service
- Aetna Medicare Fee-for-Service
- Cigna Medicare Fee-for-Service
- Humana Choice PPO
- Humana PPO
- Humana Gold Choice Medicare Fee-For-Service
- Humana Gold Plus HMO
- Humana Group Medicare HMO
- Rocky Mountain HMO
We will accept any PFFS (private fee-for-service) plan; we will also accept any secondary or supplemental insurance.
Reminder: If the patient is seen in the clinic or assisted living facility, please be sure that one of our doctors is listed as the primary care physician (PCP) if the insurance requres that a PCP is selected.
Check Your Benefits! If you have insurance through your employer, you probably are in a managed care plan. If you are in Medicare, you might be in a managed care plan too. You can’t always tell from the name of the plan.
Do You Need Help? We will be happy to verify your eligibility or answer any insurance/billing questions you may have. Call (303) 306-4321.
It’s the Rules That Count. When you signed up for your insurance plan, you agreed to its rules. You were probably given a packet that describes the kind of coverage you have. To avoid misunderstandings about your coverage, you need to read the rules of your insurance plan. For most plans, the important rules fall into the following:
- Managed care plans sign contracts with certain doctors to care for their plan members. Your plan may refer to them as providers.
- This group of providers is often called the plan’s network.
- If you are covered by an HMO you are most likely REQUIRED to select a primary care provider. Make sure that you have selected an IPC/ Senior Care of Colorado provider to ensure in-network benefits.
- Like you, our providers have agreed to follow the plan’s rules.
- Your insurance company may not pay for you to go to a provider who is not in its network.
- If it does pay for you to use a provider outside your network, it may pay less than it would for a network provider.
- In either case, you are responsible for the part of the bill that the plan doesn’t pay.
Healthy News You Can Use
New! Sign up here to recieve our eNewsletter, including news about our practice and upcoming events, informative articles about health and aging, and more.
Our emails will be sent no more frequently than once each month. We respect your privacy and will never share or sell your email address. You may easily unsubscribe at any time if you change your mind.
In case you missed it: click here to read the latest issue.
Our gift to you is a $25 King Soopers gift card!
We appreciate the opportunity to provide your medical care; our patients mean the world to us! We would like to invite you to participate in our Refer-a-Friend Program.* Here's how it works:
- Click here to download and print a copy of the form Refer-a-Friend Program (or pick one up at your next visit).
- Follow the instructions on the form for referring your friend.
- Have your friend phone our scheduling line at (303) 306-4329 or visit this website to schedule an appointment.
- After your friend's initial appointment with one of our providers, we will send a $25 King Soopers gift card to each of you!
*Only current IPC/SCOC patients are eligible for participation in this program.
Questions? Click here!