Thank you for choosing us as your primary care provider. We are committed to providing you with quality and affordable healthcare. Because some of our patients have had questions regarding patient and insurance responsibility for services rendered, we have been advised to develop this payment policy. Please read it, ask us any questions you may have, and sign in the space provided. A copy will be provided to you upon request.
- Insurance. We participate in most insurance plans, including Medicare. If you are not insured by a plan we do business with, payment in full is expected at each visit. If you are insured by a plan we do business with, but don’t have an up-to-date insurance card, payment in full for each visit is required until we can verify your coverage. Knowing your insurance benefits is your responsibility. Please contact your insurance company with any questions you may have regarding your coverage.
- Co-payments. All co-payments must be paid at the time of service. This arrangement is part of your contract with your insurance company. Failure on our part to collect co-payments from patients can be considered fraud. Please help us in upholding the law by paying your co-payment at each visit.
- Non-covered services. Please be aware that some – and perhaps all – of the services you receive may be noncovered or not considered reasonable or necessary by Medicare or other insurers. You must pay for these services in full at the time of visit.
- Proof of insurance. All patients must complete our patient information form before seeing the doctor. We must obtain a copy of your driver’s license and current valid insurance to provide proof of insurance. If you fail to provide us with the correct insurance information in a timely manner, you may be responsible for the balance of a claim.
- Claims submission. We will submit your claims and assist you in any way we reasonably can to help get your claims paid. Your insurance company may need you to supply certain information directly. It is your responsibility to comply with their request. Please be aware that the balance of your claim is your responsibility whether or not your insurance company pays your claim. Your insurance benefit is a contract between you and your insurance company; we are not party to that contract.
- Coverage changes. If your insurance changes, please notify us before your next visit so we can make the appropriate changes to help you receive your maximum benefits. If your insurance company does not pay your claim in 45 days, the balance will automatically be billed to you.
- Nonpayment. You will receive 2 notifications from our billing department when a balance is due. If you do not respond to these notifications, your account will be considered past due. At this point the balance will be forwarded to our collection agency for follow-up. There will be a $10.00 fee added to your balance should this occur.
- Missed appointments. Our policy is to charge for missed appointments not canceled within a reasonable amount of time. The fee is $25.00. These charges will be your responsibility and billed directly to you. Please help us to serve you better by keeping your regularly scheduled appointment.
Healthy News You Can Use
New! Sign up here to recieve our eNewsletter, including news about our practice and upcoming events, informative articles about health and aging, and more.
Our emails will be sent no more frequently than once each month. We respect your privacy and will never share or sell your email address. You may easily unsubscribe at any time if you change your mind.
In case you missed it: click here to read the latest issue.
Our gift to you is a $25 King Soopers gift card!
We appreciate the opportunity to provide your medical care; our patients mean the world to us! We would like to invite you to participate in our Refer-a-Friend Program.* Here's how it works:
- Click here to download and print a copy of the form Refer-a-Friend Program (or pick one up at your next visit).
- Follow the instructions on the form for referring your friend.
- Have your friend phone our scheduling line at (303) 306-4329 or visit this website to schedule an appointment.
- After your friend's initial appointment with one of our providers, we will send a $25 King Soopers gift card to each of you!
*Only current IPC/SCOC patients are eligible for participation in this program.
Questions? Click here!